Accounting Specialist - Accounts Receivable
Company: Hopkins Manufacturing Corp.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
- Take responsibility for the collection of assigned accounts and
promptly resolve disputed accounts. Enforce company credit
- Obtain credit information on new and existing customers.
Determine the credit limits of assigned customers.
- Recommend which delinquent accounts might be given to a
- Issue receivable status reports. Inform supervisor of
significant issues on a weekly basis prior to issuance of aging
- Respond to requests for credit information on our
- Reconcile cash in suspense account monthly.
- Maintain confidentiality of information as
- Obtain proof of deliveries on UPS shipments for customer
- Assist Accounting Manager with special projects as needed.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma with additional college coursework
- Two or more years experience in accounting or general office,
preferably in credit and collections.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to identify key problem elements and take or recommend
appropriate corrective actions.
- Ability to work in multi-functional team including off site
- Ability to communicate directly with customers in a clear,
concise, professional manner.
- Ability to complete multi tasks and assignments in allotted
Keywords: Hopkins Manufacturing Corp., Topeka , Accounting Specialist - Accounts Receivable, Other , Emporia, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!