Transaction Account Services Specialist
Company: Capitol Federal Savings Bank
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Provide general support for Transaction Account Services functions
including but not limited to credit, debit, and prepaid card
programs; approving account opening through the online platform,
deposit account chargeback processing, ATMs, and deposit account
collections. Has the responsibility for processing daily card
program functions, card program reports and maintenance, returned
deposits and chargebacks, online account applications, general
deposit account collection activities, and responding to internal
and external customer inquiries. Provides both internal and
external customer support.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and process chargeback and resubmit
- Provide credit, debit and prepaid card program support
including but not limited to application of credit card payments,
card maintenance, GL reconciliation, processing and logging
recovered cards, monitoring incoming card reports, and Visa
- Provides general support for deposit account collections
- Approve or deny online account applications received using
sound judgement, refers unusual or suspicious applications to
management as necessary. Provides support to the online account
opening program to include processing and completing online account
- Processes ATM adjustments and associated transactions.
- Responds to internal and external customer service requests in
a timely manner. Creates standardized customer correspondence
utilizing integrated software suites. Also creates non-standard
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental
and company goals.
- Must comply with current applicable laws, regulations and bank
policies and procedures. Comply with all safety policies, practices
and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or
- A minimum of one year up to three years of similar or related
experience, including preparatory experience.
- A high school degree or equivalent.
- Ability to use database, spreadsheet and word processing
software suites to record and maintain records, with customer
contact as necessary via verbal and written correspondence. Ability
to learn and retain knowledge of Fair Debt Collection regulations.
Attention to detail and the ability to analyze customer issues,
answer questions, suggest solutions, and provide counsel.
- A significant level of credibility, trust and diplomacy is
required to be effective in the position. Work regularly involves
personal contact with customers, employees, outside vendors and is
frequently of a personal, sensitive and/or highly confidential
nature. Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
are imperative to success in this role.
Keywords: Capitol Federal Savings Bank, Topeka , Transaction Account Services Specialist, Other , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!