Company: Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Analyzes and prepares recommendations for customer and
representative contracts leading to clear expectations for how
Hopkins and customer will interact. Manages the approval process
for new and changes to existing agreements, ensuring timely
internal reviews. Documents the contract details for sales,
marketing and operations to ensure customer satisfaction and so
finance can establish the proper controls.Duties
- Review and prepare all vendor agreements and return to vendor.
This includes auditing agreements against previous revisions, and
seeking approval when new agreements require a deviation from
standard program. Summarizes for the CEO and contractual details
that different from Hopkins' customer practices.
- Prepare and submit all Requests for Program Deviations for
review and approval by management.
- Track status of all in process RPD files to ensure
responsiveness to customers.
- Prepare new commissioner agreements while collaborating with
Sales Managers, and sales support team, as required.Education &
- Must have at least one year of experience in interpreting and
documenting customer contracts. Associate's degree (AA) or
equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months
to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business contracts,
technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to
interpret and summarize key elements of legal agreements. Ability
to effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic
algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail,
record keeping, routine database activity, word processing,
spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Ability to work in a team-environment, building strong
relationships across range of departments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple
- Excellent organizational, detail and record keeping
abilities.Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation provides career growth
opportunities in a supportive work environment. A complete fringe
benefits package includes health, dental, life, and disability
insurances, 401(k), quarterly bonus plan, and many other special
Keywords: Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation, Topeka , Contracts Specialist, Other , Emporia, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!