Echo Technologist *Sign-on Bonus!*
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Location: Junction City
Posted on: May 13, 2022
ECHO TECHNOLOGISTSIGN-ON BONUS!**FULL TIME **Echo Techs uses
ultrasound to visualize internal cardiac structures, obtain
measurements of cardiac valves, ventricle and left atrium and
visualize blood flow. Assists the physician with complex ultrasound
procedures. Promotes the smooth and efficient operation of the
Cardiopulmonary Department through the appropriate utilization and
management of all clerical functions within the department document
handling and disposition, interpersonal relationships and
information gathering and dispersion.Connected Health Care has been
engaged by a renowned healthcare system in Salina, KS seeking a
full-time staff Echocardiograph Technologist. This is a great
opportunity to join a team of friendly and driven people in a
world-class hospital with over 393 beds. This healthcare system
provides unmatched opportunities for growth and advancement while
also prioritizing work life balance, so if you are an ultrasound
tech looking to take the next step in your career, this opportunity
is for you!Essential Functions of the Role
- Prepare all work necessary to perform accurate and quality
- Monitor patient flow.
- Facilitate efficient scheduling of patients.
- Produce accurate records and logs.
- Assist in the performance of cardiac non-invasive
- Perform echocardiography with 2-D/3D Doppler and color flow
- Perform Stress Echocardiography.
- Prepare echocardiogram for diagnostic interpretation and
- Input accurate patient demographic information, register
patients in the computer systems and create/maintain patients'
files, filing, and retrieval of echo reports.
- Provide all aspects of echocardiogram procedures related to
patient care, including patient transportation.
- Respond promptly for call back echoes and function
independently during on-call/re-call hours.
- Assist in orientating diagnostic medical sonography students to
perform echocardiography and the skills in imaging techniques.
- Maintain inventory, clinical supplies, and cleanliness of the
echocardiography laboratory equipment.
- Maintain accurate daily patient log for statistical
- Report any hazardous conditions and equipment malfunctions
immediately to the supervisor/administrator.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and patient privacy according
to HIPAA and a safe working environment.
- Perform all over-related duties.QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ year of Echocardiogram experience
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- RDCS or RCS required as well as BCLS certification
- Registered through ARDMS or CCI within one year of hire
- Solid assessment, clinical, and documentation skills
- Patient oriented
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organizedIf you are interested in hearing more about
this great opportunity, please contact:Nicole Bartlett - Senior
Executive Recruiter(512) - 808 - 4774#CHPRI
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Topeka , Echo Technologist *Sign-on Bonus!*, Other , Junction City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!