Company: Teleperformance USA
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Overview:Coordinating support for all leave of absence (LOA)
requests with our third-party administrator. You will effectively
manage all employee leaves to ensure compliance with the Family and
Medical Leave Act, ADA, related Federal and state employment laws,
and company guidelines. You will respond to all related inquiries
and document case information within specified SLAs, track all
LOA's and subsequently confirm return to work status while
providing the best experience to our
- Administer LOA programs and coordinate with our third party
administrator while acting as the initial point of contact for
- Communicate with employees to clarify policy, eligibility
criteria, and other program elements while providing exceptional
customer service, meeting SLA's, and documenting all cases.
- Function as a SME regarding all Federal and state leave
management laws and guidelines.
- Administer Family Medical Leave Act to include auditing hours
taken for intermittent leave while assisting appropriate leadership
with cases of potential abuse.
- Track LOA's using appropriate reporting to initiate return to
- Proactively communicate any accommodation and return to work
information as appropriate to employee's supervisors/managers.
- Be responsible for drafting any correspondence required to
prompt employee return.
- Proactively coordinate with the HR Knowledge Center team,
Manager of Benefits Administration, and the Legal Department
regarding complex cases to mitigate risk of non-compliance.
- Initiate termination process in conjunction with Operations /
departmental leadership if an employee fails to return from
- Meet all required SLAs associated with managing LOA programs
and documenting cases.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in managing leave cases preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of LOA laws at Federal, state, and
- Excellent Organizational skills to track large number of LOA's,
coordinate returns, extensions, etc.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to use thoughtful
judgment on complex and sensitive issues.
- Ability to analyze, problem solve, and manage multiple
priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, with
diverse groups of associates.
- Ability to work independently or with a team.
- Ability to adapt and effectively manage change.
- Ability to do business with an absolute commitment to the TP
Keywords: Teleperformance USA, Topeka , LOA Administrator, Other , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!