Welders - Entry Level
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly - Professional &
Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in
your career. And we just so happen to be seeking a Welder to work
at premier company in Wamego, KS If this sounds like the right fit
for you, read on and apply!
Why you should apply to be a Welder:
- 2nd Shift Monday- Thursday 3:30PM-2AM
- Overtime opportunities on Friday & Saturday
- $20-25 hourly
- $1,000 New Hire Bonus
- $2,000 relocation assistance bonus for candidates outside of
- Direct Hire opportunity What's a typical day as a Welder?
- Hand weld in multiple positions to create parts using
semi-automatic MIG welders and .052 wire as well as use robotic
- Read and use blueprints to weld individual parts together.
- Use jib and overhead cranes to manually position parts and work
in one and two person stalls that are clean, well ventilated, safe,
and equipped with the latest technologies. This job might be an
outstanding fit if you:
- Possess a welding certification or a minimum of one (1) year
- Available to work from 5:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. during the
introductory training period
- Experience MIG welding
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to work safely and wear all required personal
- Ability to work overtime to support production demands What
happens nextOnce you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your
skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if
this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That
means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile,
expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all
about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Welder today!
Keywords: Kelly Services, Topeka , Welders - Entry Level, Other , Wamego, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!