Residential Care Representative
Company: Full Potential Solutions
Posted on: September 25, 2022
NOW PAYING $18/HR!Full Potential Solutions (FPS) is a
performance-based analytically driven omnichannel solutions
organization with operations in Kansas City, MO, Chennai, India and
Manila, Philippines that puts culture and employees first. We are a
rapidly growing global company, employing the best people,
processes and proprietary technology to deliver groundbreaking
solutions for our clients and fulfilling careers for our employees.
We invest in our people and put culture first because we believe
that happy, fulfilled teams deliver breakthrough results. FPS
offers a competitive suite of benefits for our employees, including
a lucrative compensation program, medical, dental and vision
benefits, and the opportunity for high potential career growth with
a fast-growing company. Our Core Values:
- Integrity - Do what s right for everyone: clients,
shareholders, partners & colleagues, TEAM is more important than
self, and create an atmosphere of mutual respect
- Excellence - Deliver exceptional client results, Reward and
recognize performance, and Relentless pursuit of improvement
- Accountability - Act like an owner, take pride in our work,
Measure results (your own and our clients), Be passionate
- Grace - Respect and appreciate differences, Care for one
another, Humility, Make work personal Our Mission: To create
conditions within which people can thrive! We offer a comprehensive
compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental,
vision, generous PTO, a performance-based bonus program and
opportunities for training and career development. This role is
full time and we are currently working onsite. As a Residential
Care Representative, you will be the liaison between our client and
its current and potential customers. You will respond to complex
inquiries of Customer Service or Billing in nature, which are
predominantly routine. Typically supports both account
concerns/questions and billing issues. Handles problem resolutions
that on rare occasions may require follow-up and/or escalation to a
higher level of expertise. Contacts may be live chat or phone.
Support is typically focused on existing clients but may be
requested to assist/advise new clients with incoming sales
opportunities. Requires knowledge of company products, and services
Frontier offers. Will be required to review needs and
suggest/promote/sell alternative or additional products or
services. Ability to work flexible hours required during peak
seasons may be needed.Work process, type of calls, and type of
sell:Maintains/explains relationships with existing
customers.Outbound calls shall be limited and only be supported as
needed to complete follow-up with customers that are not able to
resolve in the initial contact. The requirement and goal shall
always be a first-call resolution.Consults with existing/new
customers to offer a variety of products, and services.Work at
clearing outstanding orders daily to ensure no impact or
delays.Follows established procedures and receives instruction on
newly implemented policy and procedure changes.Ability to solve
complex customer challenges/regain consumer confidence. Typical
- High level of customer satisfaction and confidence with all
- Deliver Customer Experience at or above customer & shareholder
requirements as measured by key metrics, including but not limited
to: Customer Satisfaction, Contact Resolution Rate, Sales Metrics,
and Average Handle Time.
- Accurate note documentation for all customer interactions.
- Support that generates a high level of customer satisfaction.
Never creates detractors, effectively moves detractors to
- Required to understand a few markets and Frontier's competitive
- Minimum 1-year experience in a consultative selling
- Basic Telecommunications knowledge.
- Strong commitment to help and serve customers.
- Selling skills and business acumen.
- Highly flexible, takes varied call types within call center
environment adjusts call handling performance and metrics as
business needs require.
- Adapts communications style and displays strong language skills
to meet customer needs displaying extremely strong communication
- 1+ years PC experience in a Windows environment preferred.
- Typing speed of 35 wpm and 95% Accuracy
- Must be willing to go through pre-employment background check
and drug test
- Willing to work onsite Associated topics: agent, associate,
call center specialist, csr, customer care, customer care
representative, customer service representative, rep,
representative, technical support
Keywords: Full Potential Solutions, Topeka , Residential Care Representative, Other , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!