Civil Project Assistant
Company: Professional Engineering Consultants
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Are you looking for a career path that provides an opportunity
for you to reach your full potential? Do you enjoy being part of a
team? PEC's team culture is built on our ability to solve problems
through a collaborative process. We elevate each other by aligning
personal strengths to professional development. Our engineers and
staff do not just sit behind desks. We work together with other
teams, make site visits, take tours, meet face-to-face with the
clients, establish big goals, and set out to achieve them. PEC's
Project Assistant team provides a multitude of services. The
Project Assistant position is fully supported by the entire Civil
Engineering Department. Candidates must be highly detailed and
multitasking is a must. Project Assistants are the glue that hold
their teams together and keep projects moving efficiently. PEC
offers personal and professional growth, a fun, flexible work
environment, healthcare benefits, a wellness program, exercise
facility, and lots of opportunities for philanthropy. Come join our
exciting team! Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain project specific documents such as
correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, contracts, proposals,
- Attend teleconference and off-site project meetings with
clients when requested.
- Work with project managers and project teams to schedule
meetings, develop agendas, and distribute meeting minutes.
- Assist with development of project management functions,
including schedule/budget tracking and resource management.
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Highly proficient with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to learn additional software quickly.
- High degree of organization and accountability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while
maintaining accuracy. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. HP21
Keywords: Professional Engineering Consultants, Topeka , Civil Project Assistant, Other , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!