Line Operator / Machine Operator -
Company: Orion: ADS
Posted on: November 16, 2023
*Featured locations include, but are not limited to, the list
below. Don't see your location? Select it anyway in your
application - we most likely have a similar fit for you!
Eagle Grove, IA
Bessemer City, NC
Winter Garden, FL
Hours, sign-on bonuses and additional perks (there are plenty!)
vary, and your recruiter will share these details with you based on
the location(s) in which you are interested.
$16.00 - $28.50/hr
A Line Operator / Machine Operator is responsible for performing
and maintaining the daily activities associated with a production
line. This includes housekeeping, safety, quality, maintaining
production efficiencies, repair and maintenance and minimizing
downtime. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours
per week and weekends as required. Ability to work varying shifts
is also required due to equipment changeovers. Additional
- Embrace a culture of safety
- Manage a plastic extrusion line to ensure finished goods meet
quality specifications that meet customer needs
- Utilize standard operating procedures to ensure the production
line is running with specifications
- Lead with line tooling changes, start-ups and shutdowns
- Maintain a safe work environment through practicing proper PPE
and housekeeping compliance.
- Accurately complete shift production and reporting
- Conduct regular product sampling to ensure consistent
- Assist with Preventative Maintenance program
- Meet or exceed standard production efficiencies on all
- Maintain and increase ability to operate various production
lines through certifications
- Troubleshoot process and mechanical problems and perform
repairs and adjustments to meet production needs as required.
- Perform tooling changeovers in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain a safe working environment that includes the
consistent use of Personal Protection Equipment to ensure your
- Practice continuous improvement which not only includes the
line but also facility housekeeping
What Will Make You Successful:
- Mechanical troubleshooting and repair abilities
- Any type of extrusion experience
- Basic computer skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate heavy machinery, i.e. forklifts, in a safe
- Reading and Writing skills
- Ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time
in fluctuating temperatures.
- Position requires full range of body motion including twisting,
bending, reaching, squatting and ability to mount/dismount
industrial equipment and vehicles.
- Ability to stand and be mobile throughout an 8-12-hour
- Ability to use hands, arms and legs to physically handle and
transport finished goods.
- Previous industrial or manufacturing experience
Keywords: Orion: ADS, Topeka , Line Operator / Machine Operator - , Other , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!