Company: BroadStaff Inc.
Posted on: December 3, 2019
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a large scale,
multidisciplinary provider of installation, construction and
engineering services. This is a 6 - 9 month contract with the
possibility of extension or conversion. The position is based out
of Topeka, KS with extensive project work within the KS and MO
We are seeking a Civil Technician with preferred experience in
Civil, Electrical or Telecommunications project support. This
position supports the daily civil construction for a range of
wireless locations involving construction services including
generator installations, cabinet installations, concrete pads,
foundations, framing, fencing, minor electrical work, etc.
- Perform all trenching, conduit installation, concrete work,
- Safely uses all hand and power tools and equipment necessary to
perform assigned tasks, including but not limited to OTDR, Fluke
meters, cable cutters, drills, saws, hammer drills, knock-out
punches, and all tools and equipment utilized by the
- Assist with the Electrical Installation if ATS/MTS
- Clearly understands, complies with and enforces Company and job
safety requirements to include, but not limited to: OSHA, Federal
and State laws and/or regulations.
- Contact NOC and Tower/Landowners before entering/leaving any
site. Must fill out all log entries.
- Assist in verifying that all materials for the project are
taken to the job site.
- Assists other trades, contractors, team members in the
construction of projects.
- Takes feedback and direction from Foreman while reporting on
all phases of construction progress
- Accurately reports time and proper coding of time sheets.
- Tower/Civil construction experience a huge plus
- Experience working on DC/AC and/or MTS/ATS
- Experience finishing Concrete, pouring, setting, rebar, mesh,
and/or perform cast installations.
- Ability to read blueprint details and specifications a
- CDL/Operators License a plus but not required; Must have
- Must be trained in or obtain First Aid and CPR Certification,
OSHA 10 Hour
- Travel up to 100%, able to lift 50lbs and work in any weather
- Willing to work occasional weekends and overtime.
Keywords: BroadStaff Inc., Topeka , Civil Technician, Professions , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!