Maintenance and Reliability Team Leader
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 77646 - Topeka, Kansas, United States
This position manages the daily activities of the Maintenance
department for the plant. Work activities include leading the team
on electrical and mechanical trouble-shooting and repairs, prepare
and manage the department budget, implement preventative and
predictive maintenance programs, and coordinating the Maintenance
Stores area, Project Maintenance work activities and select capital
- Develop and implement a maintenance strategy consistent with
Factory Performance & Reliability initiatives.
- Develop and support a structured PM program utilizing SAP
- Support Autonomous Maintenance process, which fosters operator
- Manage the maintenance team, schedules, performance and
- Identify individual training needs and work to create
- Work closely with storeroom coordinator on parts management and
define long range goals for this area.
- Support development partnerships between maintenance and
operations, creating a customer/provider relationship.
- Support GMP, FDA, Calibration and EOHS plant initiatives.
- Ensure maintainability of new installations.
- Establish a comprehensive lubrication program.
- Prepare, submit, and manage maintenance expense budget line
- Coordinates activities of the Maintenance Planner/scheduler to
ensure materials and resources are readily available.
- Coordinates Continuous Improvement projects.
- Identify and develop sensor strategies to support analytics and
predictive maintenance programs.
- Lead Planned Maintenance Optimization (PMO) program including
Failure mode and effect analysis (FEMA) and Reliability centered
- Utilize analytical tools to identify continuous improvement
opportunities and gain insights into factory reliability.
- Provide leadership and guidance to JLL resources for facility
- Lead capital improvement projects as needed.
- Ensure employee safety from unsafe equipment conditions and
equipment protection from environmental conditions.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline.
- At least 3 years of maintenance supervisory or Project
management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of GMPs/OSHA Regulations.
- Working knowledge of PLC, instrumentation electronics, and
maintenance repair techniques.
- Previous experience developing and Maintaining of Budget for
- Prior knowledge/experience with SAP Purchasing and Work Order
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital
status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other
characteristic protected by law
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can
apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover
letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not
considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We
look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill's we have a
purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of
millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing
nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75
years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills'
mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships
between people and their pets.
HILL'S-- Prescription Diet-- therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S--
Science Diet-- and HILL'S-- Ideal Balance--- wellness pet foods are
sold worldwide. Hill's is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a
leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral
Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of
products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and
Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and
http://www.colgatepalmolive.com, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook,
Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is
available for persons with disabilities. Please contact
Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject
"Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
Keywords: Colgate-Palmolive, Topeka , Maintenance and Reliability Team Leader, Professions , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!