File Maintenance Clerk
Posted on: January 16, 2020
File Maintenance Clerk
Maintain pricing documentation accuracy in the store. Role model
and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty,
integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for hanging and removing shelf tags.
- Test scan entire store every six to eight weeks.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, particularly in the
area of maintenance of a work environment free of unlawful
harassment or discrimination.
- Able to effectively communicate with customers and
- Be prompt, tactful, calm, courteous, and professional in all
interactions. Ability to make intelligent decisions quickly.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation. Minimum Position
- Willing and available to work weekends and holidays.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to read shelf tags, signs, product labels,
training materials, and bulletins.
- Available and able to perform stock clerk duties and customer
service duties. Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Past work record reflects dependability and integrity.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to
employment practices, and safety.
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Jobs at Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes: At Dillons, Baker's, and
Gerbes, we are always looking for friendly and reliable people for
a variety of positions, including management opportunities for
those with retail management experience. We offer competitive wages
and benefits, a flexible schedule, and room for career advancement.
If you're interested in a new opportunity with our company,
complete an online application today.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates
who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of
local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also
operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489
supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the
United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the
Human Spirit--- by serving America through food inspiration and
uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025.
Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer
competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for
Posting Notes: KS--Topeka-- 800 N W 25Th Street --66618 --
Dillons--[[mfield2]]--Customer Service; Store Operations
--Employee-- Non-Exempt -- Part-Time-- None
Keywords: Dillons, Topeka , File Maintenance Clerk, Professions , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!