Electrical and Instrumentation Technician
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Overview: FUTAMURA USANOW OFFERING $1,000 IN SIGN-ON AND
RETENTION BONUSES! Futamura is committed to its employees and their
families by offering one of the most competitive pay and benefits
packages in the market. We can likely beat your current company on
insurance premium costs, levels of coverage, out of pocket expenses
and savings toward retirement. They're too good to cover in detail
in an ad. If you are selected for an interview, we can provide you
with the details. Compare our plan to what you are currently
paying; we can likely increase your care and save you some money in
your paycheck!Medical Insurance401K + Company MatchDental
InsurancePrescription BenefitsVision InsuranceFlexible Spending
AccountPaid Time OffCompany-Paid Disability InsuranceHoliday
PayCompany-Paid Life InsuranceThis position works in our Electrical
Maintenance Department.We make NatureFlex and Cellophane packaging
films. These are biodegradable and compostable products to help
reduce plastic pollution around the world! Since they are made from
renewable wood pulp as a raw material, we essentially make
transparent paper. Join us and we will show you how.Compostable
packaging is a rapidly expanding market. As a result, Futamura is
in the process of a major expansion to help our customers meet
unprecedented demand. We are looking for good people with a drive
for advancement to come join our team.The Futamura Group was
established in Japan in 1950 and is now a global operation
specializing in high added value packaging products. Our products
are shipped around the world and utilized by major brands and
specialized markets.EEO/D/M/V/Responsibilities:The Electrical and
Instrumentation Department consists of installation, maintenance,
repair and calibration of systems essential to the efficient and
safe operation of the facility.Duties include:
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, P&IDs
(Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams) and engineering
- Apply knowledge of electronic theory and components.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions; test electronics
units and analyze results to evaluate performance and determine the
need for adjustment.
- Calibrate instrumentation; adjust or replace defective or
improperly functioning circuitry and electronics components.
- Perform preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment
and systems; maintain system logs or manuals to document testing
and operation of equipment.
- Use applicable software to program equipment; maintain
electronic and other components.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:Applicants should
possess the following qualifications:
- Industrial electrician (480V systems to include motors and
- Process controls technician (3-15 psi and 4-20 mA
- Experience with variable speed drives, instrumentation, and
- PLC installation and wiring.
- Demonstrated focus and attention to safety
- Good attendance and attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to think independently, while working within
company structures and guidelines
Keywords: Futamura, Topeka , Electrical and Instrumentation Technician, Professions , Tecumseh, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!