LEAD Truck Maintenance M-F 4pm to 12pm (Negotiable)
Company: NIM Transportation, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The below is a peek at what is included in our benefits:
- At 60 days FREE medical insurance, benefits (dental, vision,
401 (K) with employer match, life insurance, and many more)
- 2 weeks of PTO in your first yearIf you are motivated, have
great work ethic, and are looking for a great career with a great
company, look no further! Apply and join our family at Norfolk Iron
and Metal!**Applicant must be able to pass a drug test and a
- Communicate with drivers to determine repairs and work to be
- Fuel tractors
- Complete work orders and other required documents using parts,
books, and codes.
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections.
- Diagnose mechanical problems with supervision.
- Perform necessary mechanical and electrical repairs using tools
and necessary equipment.
- Drive vehicles on company property and on public roads as
- Drive service vehicle to pick up parts from outside
- Maintain a clean and orderly shop and all equipment.
- Observe safety rules and regulations and all company
- Participate in on-call rotation using company cell
phone.Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
Keywords: NIM Transportation, LLC, Topeka , LEAD Truck Maintenance M-F 4pm to 12pm (Negotiable), Professions , Emporia, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!