Company: Bob's Janitorial
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Summary: Responsible for ensuring the clean, sanitary and
presentable appearance of floors in any assigned building(s). Must
be flexible and available to work early morning/overnight hours.
Must be 21 to drive a company vehicle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain hard surface floors utilizing machines to scrub,
high-speed buff, strip and/or recoat/wax.
* Maintain equipment and supplies in accordance with established
policies and procedures.
* Complete all assigned work order request in a timely fashion.
* General knowledge of cleaning hard floors.
* Ability to use all required equipment (auto-scrubbers, high-speed
buffer, swing buffer, etc.)
* Previous experience with floor care preferred but not
* Ability to read, write, and follow oral and/or written
* Must have valid driver's license.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or
* Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power
equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
* Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare
cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
* Move heavy furniture, equipment, or supplies, either manually or
by using hand trucks.
* Drive vans, industrial trucks, or other vehicles required to
travel to or to perform cleaning work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Overnight shift
* Night Shift (Preferred)
* Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Bob's Janitorial, Topeka , Floor Technician, Professions , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!