Company: Michelin North America
Location: Junction City
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Production AssociateMichelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is
- Manually assembling production parts using provided machines
- Practices safe work habits and adheres to safety procedures and
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of standard work
instructions and how they apply to specific responsibilities.
- Follows accurate verbal and written procedures in operating
production equipment and performing processing steps; accurately
completes appropriate production documentation.
- Identifies, escalates and documents events that deviate from
normal operation; participate as needed in investigations.
- Assists with training for less experienced personnel.
- Interacts with other support functions such as Quality and
- Utilizes manufacturing knowledge to improve process operations
and affect positive change.
- Demonstrates ability to troubleshoot basic mechanical
- Demonstrated ability to follow verbal and/or written
instructions and ideas.
- Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations of the places in
which we conduct business, as well as our own Company policies and
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of operational area.
- Demonstrates honesty and treats people with respect and
- Operating knowledge of assigned equipment.
- Willingness to cross train in other departments.
- Overtime will be required from time to time and this may
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed by
management.WHO YOU ARE
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. required.
- 1-2 years' experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Basic troubleshooting skills.
- Basic math skills.PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENTThe
physical demands and work environment described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Able to work in a fast pace work environment.
- Able to work in shifts.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to hold, push, pull, lift and carry items up to
- This job requires the repeated and coordinated use of your
arms, hands, wrists, and fingers to grasp small or large objects
and to use small parts (e.g., bolts, screws) and handheld tools
(e.g., wrenches, screwdrivers, torque tools) to put them
- This job requires that you pay careful attention to what you
are doing. You will need to make sure that whatever you are
responsible for assembling is done keeping safety and accuracy in
mind.Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a
Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive
Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care,
life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Collaboration with diverse and international co-workers
- Professional development opportunities
- A challenging role in a highly innovative company
- An Employee Assistance Program(Take note that some elements of
this Total Rewards package may differ from other positions offered
at Michelin, as this role is opened at Camso, the Off-the-Road
business line)Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!Michelin is an
equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women,
veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part
of the employment process because of a disability, please contact
us at This position is not available for immigration
Keywords: Michelin North America, Topeka , Production Associate, Professions , Junction City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!