Company: Michelin North America
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Production AssociateMichelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is
hiring!--------------------------Production Associates are
responsible for the safety, quality and production of Michelin
parts and services. They are accountable for ensuring scheduled
production is completed in a timely manner and within all safety
and quality parameters in line.
- Practices safe work habits and adheres to safety procedures and
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of standard work
instructions and how they apply to specific responsibilities.
- Follows accurate verbal and written procedures in operating
production equipment and performing processing steps; accurately
completes appropriate production documentation.
- Identifies, escalates and documents events that deviate from
normal operation; participate as needed in investigations.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of operational area.
- Performs all operations in assigned operational area.THE
PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team toward common goal.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with production
associates and staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to isolate a problem and work toward
resolution and prioritize process.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute work
in a timely manner.Camso Manufacturing is a division of Michelin
Off-Highway mobility - moving forward together daily since 1889,
through innovation, towards better mobility for all. Michelin is
committed to diversifying its activities. The company offers a wide
range of products, innovative services and more, that enable the
company to meet the challenges of more sustainable mobility.As a
responsible global employer, Michelin provides a positive workplace
for its employees. We foster diversity and inclusion, encourage
dialogue and collaborative work environments where all can develop
their creativity.Michelin uses innovative technologies to produce
and create new products. Our advanced manufacturing facilities
include production activities that depend on automation,
high-precision technologies, information technologies and control
systems. Employees work on empowered teams to make decisions
quickly to resolve problems. This is accomplished by employees
developing trusting and demanding interactions. Employees develop
new competencies through coaching and training that generate
increased performance, progress and innovation.Our manufacturing
environments promote safety, autonomy and empowerment and support a
balance between your professional and your personal life. Continual
development is ensured through business exposure and formal
training.We invite you to review career opportunities with us as we
continue our Michelin journey "Moving Forward Together".Job Type:
Full-timePay: $21.00 - $27.50 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availabilityMotivated by our Purpose - We Care about
Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees
a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being,
health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Collaboration with diverse and international co-workers
- Professional development opportunities
- A challenging role in a highly innovative company
- An Employee Assistance Program(Take note that some elements of
this Total Rewards package may differ from other positions offered
at Michelin, as this role is opened at Camso, the Off-the-Road
business line)Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!Michelin is an
equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women,
veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part
of the employment process because of a disability, please contact
us at This position is not available for immigration
Keywords: Michelin North America, Topeka , Production Associate, Professions , Emporia, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!