Company: Michelin North America
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Maintenance AssociateMichelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is
hiring!--------------------------MISSION : Troubleshoot, repair,
and perform Mechanical maintenance along with minor electrical
activities on equipment in our facilities.
- Must be able be able to work in a safe and efficient manner
utilizing LOTOTO, Arc Flash, and other safety guidelines.
- Able to read blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to perform mechanical troubleshooting and repair
including pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Ability to do basic electrical troubleshooting and repair.
- Knowledge of mechanical components such as bearings, pulleys,
- Able to do alignments of belts, pulleys, chains etc.
- Able to use basic computer software such as Word, Excel, and
- Use of computer based maintenance tracking
- 2 year AS degree in Mechanical Technology or Mechatronics
- 3-5 years experience in Mechanical maintenance or
- Military training and experience in the area of
Mechanics.Starting pay:Non- rotating day shift- $23.93Rotating
shift- $25.93Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People
a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a
comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being,
health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Collaboration with diverse and international co-workers
- Professional development opportunities
- A challenging role in a highly innovative company
- An Employee Assistance Program(Take note that some elements of
this Total Rewards package may differ from other positions offered
at Michelin, as this role is opened at Camso, the Off-the-Road
business line)Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!Michelin is an
equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women,
veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part
of the employment process because of a disability, please contact
us at This position is not available for immigration
Keywords: Michelin North America, Topeka , Maintenance Associate, Professions , Emporia, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...