Account and Driver Manager
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Location: Topeka, KSShift: 1st ShiftWork model: On-SiteSchedule:
Full-time; Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., occasional weekend
coverageJob overview:Schneider is seeking an Account and Driver
Manager in Topeka to act as the main point of contact for one of
Schneider's customers and provide transportation management. The
Account and Driver Manager may be onsite at the customer, will lead
a team of office associates and drivers and will be the primary
liaison between Schneider and the customer. Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to office associates and drivers.
- Keep team members informed, focused and motivated
- Ensure superior customer service.
- Use weekly scorecards and financial reports to track the
account's profits and losses.
- Establish strong business relationships and maintain two-way
communication with the customer, office associates and
drivers.Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years of transportation experience
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Can lead, coach and develop a team.
- Good at problem solving.Pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above
and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of operations benefits . Diversity, Equality and
Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership.PI232733299
Keywords: Schneider, Topeka , Account and Driver Manager, Professions , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!