Posted on: November 10, 2018
This position will require a strong HVAC background as well as technical and administrative skills necessary to operate the physical plant supporting a Manufacturing Plant.??The primary focus of this position will center on providing on-site and on-call plant operational support of all facilities systems, including, electrical, HVAC, and building controls. This person will have the responsibility to provide written reports/logs to the Facility Manager to assist in the reliable and efficient operation of base building and critical environment functions.Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesTask will include but not be limited to:
- Performs the installation, maintenance, repair and operation of mechanical and electrical equipment and systems.
- Performs general facility related maintenance work including: plumbing repairs, replacement of lamps/ballasts, door hardware and other maintenance tasks.
- Operates building systems in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with government regulatory compliance and standard operating procedures.
- Performs maintenance in accordance with Jones Lang LaSalle Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Performs predictive maintenance, preventative maintenance, maintenance routines and equipment rounds, and service requests as directed.
- Inspects and repairs pumps, fans, valves, and motors ensuring proper operation of the facility equipment and systems.
- Tracking electrical/mechanical loads for all critical systems
- Must interface with Critical operations team to coordinate Critical Area Program.? This will include but not be limited to; scheduling maintenance windows in Change Management,? participating in staff meetings,? interfacing with key vendors and project management personnel, and keeping up with written communications within the Critical Environment Team
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and in accordance with established work standards and practices.
- Perform emergency or preventative maintenance repairs off hours as directed on nights and weekends as needed.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs duties at heights, in extreme temperature changes, lift move and/or carry up to 70 pounds.
- Provide on-call support as required.Skills & Qualifications
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Three year Operating Engineer Apprenticeship program or a minimum of three (3) years field experience
- Good writing & communication skills
- Ability to read HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and architectural blueprints
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools and perform basic electric, plumbing and carpentry tasks
- Ability to use Windows based computers
- Possess Universal CFC License.JLL Is an Equal Opportunity EmployerJLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. ?JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran?s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. ?The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf. ?If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]
Keywords: JLL, Topeka , Operating Engineer, Professions , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!