Auto Parts Sales Rep
Company: Lkq Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
As a part of our growth LKQ is looking for a dedicated and
passionate Inside Sales Coordinator with knowledge of replacement
parts for the aftermarket collision repair industry. The Inside
Sales Coordinator will be responsible for selling company products
and services inbound, outbound calls, and face-to-face counter
sales at the branch location The Inside Sales Coordinator must
initiate sales calls to existing customers to assess the need for
replenishing inventories, generates revenue by promoting sales of
new and existing products, and assist customers with sales of a
product, services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing,
and services. The Inside Sales Coordinator will be accountable for
developing relationships with potential customers, and to assist
customers with orders, product information, payments, and anything
else to maintain excellent customer service. If you enjoy customer
service, sales, growth, and working with happy, enthusiastic
individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!Essential Job
- Provide customer service, evaluate the customer's needs, and
answer questions regarding parts, pricing, product availability,
- Provide relevant information on warranties, price, quality of
parts, delivery times and payment methods.
- Complete internal documents supporting any transaction
(credits, invoices, work order, etc.).
- Prospect and develop relationships with potential customers to
cultivate new business.
- Inform customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated
delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Advise customer on substitution or modification of part when
part requested is not available.
- Process orders -- perform order entry, review orders for
correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data (may
dispatch orders in some locations).
- Follow-up with customers as needed.
- May evaluate and propose appropriate price for parts by
considering various criteria.
- Assume other duties as assigned.Job Requirements:Education &
- 1+ years of related applicable experience.
- HS Diploma or equivalent (DVS in Canada).Preferred
- College coursework or degree.
- Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive
- Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work
- Must be able to communicate effectively and cooperate with
- Must be able to convey product information and availability to
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers.
- Must be organized, motivated, and a self-starter.Essential
Physical Demands/Work Environment -
- Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including
- Must have the ability to work in an environment where frequent
interruptions may occur.
- Must be able to work under pressure comfortably.Benefits
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
Keywords: Lkq Corporation, Topeka , Auto Parts Sales Rep, Sales , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!