Outside Sales Representative
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: May 14, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
CHS is looking for an Outside Sales Representative for our Cenex
branded products in Sabetha, Kansas. You must be able to make
decisions, work independently, and in a team environment. You must
be detail oriented with excellent communication skills both verbal
and written. This opportunity has growth potential and offers
mobility within CHS.Responsibilities
Partner with customers to achieve retail sales goals and execute
- Identify opportunities to provide consultative services for
businesses and customers.
- Utilize fundamental sales principles and practices, as well as
acquiring product, customer, industry, and company infrastructure
knowledge applicable to improving sales, marketing and consulting
- Act on opportunities or pass them on to more experienced staff
members and shadow the process.
- Develop customer lists to include current and prospective
- Call on current and prospective customers, focusing on
representing the assigned co-op, building relationships and
promoting CHS products.
- Prepare basic and assist with moderate to complex, bids and
- Develop or participate in the development of straightforward
- Obtain information on market and industry trends, competitors
and sales programs.
- Build customer relationships by providing proactive service
through identifying customer needs and responding promptly.
- Build working knowledge of various products.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed or
- Product Training
- CHS Sales Training National Sales Certification available
- Computer Training on CRM SoftwareMinimum Qualifications
High School diploma or GEDAdditional Qualifications
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor
vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits
include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and
Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded
Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: CHS Inc, Topeka , Outside Sales Representative, Sales , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!