Account Service Representative I
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Account Service Representative I
Future-Proof Your Career- Join SE2 as the Account Service
SE2 is a leading third party administrator for the US life and
annuity insurance industry. SE2 combines its full spectrum of
innovative end-to-end business operational services, 125 years of
life insurance heritage, and a purpose-built state of the art
technology platform. These teamed items allow SE2 to enhance
interactions at each stage of the customer lifecycle at life and
annuity insurance carriers. SE2 is one of the fastest growing
business process servicing companies in the country; our growth is
powered by bright, dynamic and outcome driven people with a passion
for customer service. It's why we hire, develop and retain
exceptional people who thrive in a highly collaborative and fun
environment that provides infinite opportunities for growth and
advancement within a global organization.
The Account Service Representative I will be responsible for
providing customers and sales representatives with high quality,
individualized phone support, processing requests for information,
and conducting research and analysis in order to ensure successful
outcomes when complexities arise. Representatives must deliver
accurate and prompt resolution of any issues that arise, and relay
necessary information to the customers, sales representatives or
client by both verbal and written communication.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers incoming calls and completes outgoing calls as
- Calls include answering customer questions and providing
comprehensive customer support.
- Accurately and timely completion of service requests related to
contract level transactions, and providing confirmation of contract
- Researches and analyzes issues in order to ensure successful
outcomes and or resolution.
- Develops relationships with clients and customers by becoming a
- Ensures high quality and consistency to customers by processing
- Develops broad understanding of products, services, policies,
procedures, regulations and laws for effective service
- Contract level service requests include initial contract
applications, billings, purchases, transfers, redemptions, claims,
and other financial and non-financial transactions and elections
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree
- 1 to 2 + years' experience providing customer service and
transaction processing support
- Previous call center experience helpful, financial services
- Work history which demonstrates personal growth and aptitude
- Strong PC and keyboarding skills and the ability to use
Microsoft Office products and auxiliary equipment and software.
- Demonstrated and effective oral, written and interpersonal
- Ability to work effectively with other internal teams and
- Incumbents must be able to work required overtime.
Consider joining our progressive team in our nationally recognized
company to enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package,
including health/dental insurance, profit sharing, 401(k),
incentive/bonus payments, tuition reimbursement, and more. Visit
our website at www.SE2.com for more information. Apply by
completing the online application on our website in the Career
Keywords: Se2, Topeka , Account Service Representative I, Sales , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!